• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long header from TEP (like new)

ketchup

Price: $350

Description:

6EAB26D3-8E3D-4CB4-8003-2D5917162F11.thumb.jpeg.07e3a0b23b205849bffe196373e273f9.jpegI have for sale a pristine long tube header from top end performance. It has about 500 miles on it. No cracks or corrosion of any kind. I purchased this about one year ago and ran it on my project car for a couple of months. A fresh ceramic coating is being applied as we speak, in a dark bronze color. Therefore, I don’t have a photo. But if you go to the top end performance website, you can see what it looks like. I will also include the reducer piece for free. I acquired a stahl header so I’m swapping. 

Edited by ketchup
Price edit

6 hours ago, d.hitchcock said:

Looks like a great deal.

What is the diameter of the outlet?

This includes a slip joint connector that reduces it down to to 1.5 and includes the factory 3 bolt flange. That item is like new but not ceramic coated. No special fabrication should be necessary 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...