• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repeat of info on how to use your Poll page pics every time

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

lisaothersideshade.jpg

I just thought Id re-post this info to go with the new batch of listings I just posted. Have fun!!

Step one: open two browser windows

Step two: set one of the browser windows to a "New Message" thing here on the message board.

Step three: fill out your message but DONT send it.

Step Four: in the OTHER browser window, navigate over to the Board Poll page with the pic of your car on it.

Step Five: RIGHT CLICK on the pic, and then select "Properties"

Step Six: When the Properties window comes up, HIGHLIGHT the complete URL of the picture.

Step Seven: Right click on that highlighted URL and select COPY.

Step Eight: PASTE the URL into the "Image URL:" box on the OTHER browser window with your new message.

Step Nine: Click on the "Remember my web information" box so its checked

Step Ten: Punch the "Post Message" button and revel in the New Cool Feature! :) Good luck and have fun!

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

I will need in the future to know how to post a pic and it would be a lot easier if there was a graphics link in the home page with instructions. I see quite a bit of people askink how to post a picture