• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tomorrow is......GROUNDHOG DAY!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have a pic of it in front of the Banque of Montreal, and I love the colour scheme and how low it is.

I have a 74tii Polaris that I am restoring and would like to mimick your car but in silver and black.

Merci.

02Mike

Guest Anonymous

02420.jpg

The car has coil-overs, which is great for setting it up and picking the right spring rate. As for the paint, any bodyshop can use black paint with an additive to render it satin instead of gloss. I stripped the complete car to bare metal before removing all the old tar panels and repainting it. The interior is ainy as the exterior and I have not reinstalled the carpeting. I have two race seats, a rollcage and the engine has a programable injection and ignition on two throttle bodies and 4 independent butterflies like the Alpina A4S was set-up, but in a more modern way. All the job can be done by someone above handy, if you have enough spare time. Take the time, day by day and do not ever stress.