• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The reason relays are numbered like they are...DIN standard

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Lime_Rock_Track_Map.jpg

My brain is pretty much full, but I'll be sure to put it at the top of my list. I'm installing a z8 starter button in the 02 and i'm sure that book will help me brush up on my electrtical theory.

See YOU at the Rock

Guest Anonymous

Great book, pocket size, best SMALL TYPE book I've seen....older editions have different topics in part, so an older one may have more stuff on 2002 style things....supposedly real German mechanics are quite cognizant of contents....could your mechanic explain much of the contents??? takes longer to read than the LSAT, but is at least as much fun. Lots of data that tells you the "German" way of doing things, generally applicable to numerous parts on various cars, not just Bosch parts on German cars. Probably available from Amazon, I did a bulk buy years ago and gave them as Christmas presents (now I give LED lights). J England in Indy BMWCCA #0892

• 9 years later...

ALSO- search here on the forum for DIN WIRING STANDARDS article.  Links to other sources may be changed in the future, but the local article will hopefully still remain.

Dave in Baltim02e Maryland USA
1969 2002 Sahara  Manila  :)

1966 WM300 Dodge Power Wagon-Valley Green; 1972 Airstream Overlander; 1997 JDM Honda Prelude; 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 tow vehicle to tow home all the above junk!