• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alpina DCOE intake , carbs, cable setup - A3(?)

16vguy

11 hours ago, Sergio Guillermo Velástegui A. said:

Hi, I see you have a lot of alpina parts, maybe a 300 degree camshaft and the gauge panel.

Hello,

Sorry, have neither of those for sale. Good luck on the hunt!

22 minutes ago, 16vguy said:

Just wanted to bump this- if anyone was interested in just the manifold, or make sn offer on the whole mess. Otherwise to ebay it goes!

Thanks,

Erik

I’m interested only in the manifold. How much? 

53 minutes ago, servelas04 said:

I’m interested only in the manifold. How much? 

Had a few PM’s on the manifold.

Looking for 500. Its a very hard to find piece, and pulls the carbs a bit tighter than most, creating room for longer horns or a normal filter setup, without using the tii booster stuff. 

Plus its super cool. Can also of course use for a killer itb setup or mechanical setup, ala A4. 

Erik

Funny, I remember that store, was in it just as they were closing it down and was just off the highway after you get off the Richmond / San Rafael bridge.  I still remember they had a set of red dot/green dot (?) negative camber struts, CR steering box, some alpina bushings and that was about it.  Those were the days......?

On 7/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, markmac said:

Funny, I remember that store, was in it just as they were closing it down and was just off the highway after you get off the Richmond / San Rafael bridge.  I still remember they had a set of red dot/green dot (?) negative camber struts, CR steering box, some alpina bushings and that was about it.  Those were the days......?

I was never in that store, but definitely remember those shops. My pops had a vintage porsche shop that specialized in four cams, so we went all over the place when this stuff was still around, long before the internet, dusty shops and super skilled, but crabby old guys. And so so many neat things. Onward and upward i guess. 

Thanks for jolting some memories loose. I definitely miss those days. Now we are the old guys. Hopefully not too crabby!