• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISO Late model wiring harness/fusebox

MCashman

Hey everyone! I'm trying to save a basketcase. I just pulled the most horrifying rats nest of 2002/e30 wiring harness out of my late model. It's such a mess that I'm thinking the path of least resistance is to replace the entire harness and start from scratch. I would love to find a clean, serviceable, and mostly if not fully complete/uncut wiring harness and fusebox from a late model car. I've searched around a bit and have come up mostly short. Let me know what you have and what you'd like to get for it. Thanks! 

-Matt

On 5/2/2020 at 2:42 PM, mattparts said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=7d302bdd2ef0d0f9If you want it my paypal is gratitudeforlife420@gmail.com..i ll send us postal priority flat rate ..195 would do it ..already got it boxed

20200429_103320.jpg

Hey Matt, that looks like it should work. I'll send you a message as it looks like  you might have some other stuff I need, as well. Look for that shortly.