• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb saddle door arm rest, lower dash panel, lighter plug

Denisk

Hello,

looking for a few pieces for my 73 bmw 2002. Not expecting to buy from only one person but need that person to be able to ship unless you’re somewhere in Maryland. 

Items needed: updated 

-Saddle drive arm rest in good condition and or just the clip that holds the chrome cap. 

-lower dash panels

Please pm if you have any with price and shipping to Maryland 20852. Thank you all! 

200939EF-D0CF-4082-B3E6-E09C5ECD2B56.jpeg

29436A92-0A4B-4C4E-872F-8D64E677E992.jpeg

Edited by Denisk
Explanation.

I have a tan driver door pull/rest. There is a lighter color and a darker. What is depicted I believe is the darker, that is what you want? 

For the passenger side you need the metal "clip" which the chrome cover snaps onto. I have that too. 

As for the lighter plug-Huh? the plug and wire(s) on the back or are you talking the lighter unit which is made of a metal socket and chrome trim with a spring and bayonet clip that holds it to the dash. ????? I have that too. 

May even have a decent under dash panel.  

Looks like you are missing the black latch handle insert as well.  It's the thingy that covers the open space of your chrome door handle.  But you knew that. 

PM me and I can get you pictures and price yadda yadda. 

Edited by conkitchen

But what do I know

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...