• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT - Diesel

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Greetings all. We're in the market for a new car. We're not selling the 02s, but want to move on from our VW Passatt. We want to get a diesel so we can use BioDiesel. VW only offers the Jetta in a diesel and not many other companies have diesels.

Can anyone suggest any midsize sedans in diesel? Used would be fine, yet there are concerns about maintenance/repairs.

thanks.

brett

Guest Anonymous

dsc06828small.jpg

I've been looking at TDI VWs for a couple of months. TDI Jettas seem to be the best option. I like the wagons but they're a little hard to find. I have to sell a 740il before I do anything, which has been a real b!+*h.

Nobody else is doing the diesel thing, yet.

Guest Anonymous

16-964238.JPG

any 123 chassis Mercedes-Benz will do - 300D Turbodiesel fot the top of the heap .

Plenty of room under the hood to install your Chicken-sheit-recycler .

Me ? , I'll stick to good ol Diesel right out of the pump until we have Mel Gibson Road Warrior panic on the road. Who knows ? with the way the WORLD is going..........

Use MOBIL 1 DELVAC synthetic just for diesels.