• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 questions.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

601221_2.jpg

1. What is a good source for a new BMW turn signal relay?

2. A=fter driving only 165 miles my gas guage read dead empty, below the red line. When i went to fill, only took 8 gallons. Never had this problem before. Fixes??

3. How come the New Pessage post area doesn't remember my personal information any longer? Have to re-type it each time I post a message. (and yes, the little box IS checked).

Guest Anonymous

1. Local BMW dealer or Bimmer parts co. in PA

2. Sounds like the fuel sending unit inside the gas tank is not giving out the proper reading. I had similar problem and took it out to clean and resoved it once it was moving up and down smooth.

3. Go to Tools tab on top:

Click on Internet Options... tab

Click on Content tab

Under the third choice where it reads personal information click on AutoComplete:

Check all three choice under there if either is not checked and click ok and ok again. This applies if you are using windows applications.

Hope this helps.

Rajesh

Guest Anonymous

I'm talking about when i want to post a message responce it used to have all my info already there, and even my web info, now its always blank and I have to fill in the spaces again.(name, email, image url)