• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sunroof cables all-metal

zak20022

Price: $90

Description:

Gentlemen  I have several sets of volvo all-metal sunroof cables laying around. These will work in your 2002,,E9 coupe,,early Bavaria, early porsche, and early 530i.with minor modification which I will perform prior to shipment. I have already sold 5 to 2002 owners with no negative feedback.  I have them on both my Tii's. I am not certain of the height requirements for the other cars,but they are probably similar to the 2002. You may have to make minor adjustments when installing the cable height which can be raised and lowered with the loosening of a nut or the adjustments on the sunroof cover. Either way these don't break and oh so much cheaper than the factory plastic ones.    90$ a pair shipped      accept Paypal   returns accepted if you can't make it work       zak20022@gmail.com

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...