• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOT: air compressor recommendation?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Dear Gents and Ladies;

Searched here and that other place and couldn't find a recommendation on what type of air compressors folks liked. Single stage or double? Tank size? Air flow capacity? What's the difference between Ingersoll Rand and Campbell Hausfield? Autobodystore.com recommended "American Compressors" by American IMC (Bel-Aire). They had a single stage 60 gal there for about $700.00.

What could I get for $300.00, $500.00, $700.00 ??

My needs are for mechanical assistance for my very occasional lazy putzing around on my 75 refurbishment and uh, habit. Mainly I just like to buy stuff.

Regards;

David

Pgh. Pa

75 02 X2 "ask me if either one drives"

Guest Anonymous

Nice compressor, guy next to me rebuilt for over 30 years and talked very highly of quincy. I decided to go with a ir compressor from home depot, got the last one with a baldor motor and they delivered it on the weekend (thats what sealed the deal). Delivery is a bitch if you can't take time off but you can save significant money on taxes and delivery if you can get it out of state and from one of the companies with free delivery.

Guest Anonymous

thank you. I used to keep an old crapsman compressor in a small insulated shed. It was nice to not have to deal with the noise while working.