• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 2002 parts clearence

biker1bmw

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you just lookin for the instrment housing?  If so all the lenses are there but one needs to be reattached to housing,,$15 for housing only $ 5 for harness, I have the tach only, was a spare so I do not know if it works, it looks fine, $25 for tach, i will refund if it does not work. Thanks

2 hours ago, biker1bmw said:

Are you just lookin for the instrment housing?  If so all the lenses are there but one needs to be reattached to housing,,$15 for housing only $ 5 for harness, I have the tach only, was a spare so I do not know if it works, it looks fine, $25 for tach, i will refund if it does not work. Thanks

Thanks...just after the instrument housing and lenses. Are you willing to ship to Toronto, Canada (postal M4X1M9)? If so, I'll take it.

Peter

Peter, sure, just the housing not the harness also?   if just the housing, i think $35 us should cover the shipping.

if that is OK you can send payment via pay-pal to airheadrs@gmail.com please send to family and friends to avoid fee.

i'll ship housing as soon as funds hit my account and forward tracking #

thanks,

Joel

1 hour ago, biker1bmw said:

I will give you a Great deal as i need to clear out remaining parts, how about $325.00 for all parts you mentioned plus the turbines shipped to you? 

thanks

sure -- that works for me. shoot me a PM with your pp address..