• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Tobacco seat material, Early roundie seat pieces, 1600 chrome kidney grill

oh2ryan

WTB, for my Euro 1968 1600

I am looking for the insert section of an early Tobacco interior front seat (right or left side does not matter). My seat has a tear here and rather than mend the tear my interior guy prefers to graft a section from another seat. I would be interested also in a lower driver side (left) bolster also (the piece closest to the door on the bottom part of the seat where your butt goes).

Seat pieces: looking for the covers that go on the upper portion of the seat, held on by two screws to cover the side attachment levers that allow the seat to fold forward. Need 2, one for each side. 

1600 all chrome kidney grill, will consider one in any condition as I just need to swap some chrome slats out on my current grill.

Thank you, I can send PayPal. located in Sunnyvale, CA 94085.

Ryan

IMG_0857.thumb.JPG.cb99a040e761c1fe4fdcf528b6497b90.JPG

Edited by RCM3

-Ryan

05/87 M3 Hennarot

04/71 2002tii Baikal