• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-73 Center Grille, Beautiful 4 Speed, NOS Angled Velocity stacks etc.

resra

Nice used Center grille for the 1968-1973 cars. Has one mounting screw broken off in the back. Has some dings and dents but overall in pretty decent shape. $150 including shipping in the USA.

Very nice 4 speed. Came out of a low miles 2002 that had 5 speed converted. This here is fully functional without any grinds or noise. Still shifted precise and smooth. $250+shipping

NOS Angled Velocity stacks for Weber 45 DCOE. Angled so it clears the brake boosters. $60+shipping for all four. Never been installed on any carburetor (SOLD)

Used crack free VDO washer bottle with pump. Not sure if pump works. Has cap also. $40+shipping (SOLD)

NOS Front and Rear lock strip for the windshield gaskets $50 including shipping within the USA. Never been installed on a car but sitting and dusty. (SOLD)

Used accelerator pedals. Have 3. All in good used shape. The round holes in the back are intact to go over the balls. $20 each including shipping in the USA.

Used 4 speed shifter bracket in good used condition. Has the screws in the back. Comes with a shifter rod not pictured. No bushings $40 including shipping

As always, I take paypal. Email me

resra@att.net

IMG_0607.JPG

IMG_0608.JPG

IMG_0609.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

IMG_0615.JPG

IMG_0616.JPG

IMG_0617.JPG

IMG_0618.JPG

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_0621.JPG

Edited by resra

Hi Resra, I would like to purchase your velocity stacks. I will send a PM, please send me your PayPal and shipping, I will remit funds. Best regards, Peter

The First thing is to have an untroubled mind. The Second thing is to know your purpose. Illigitimati Non Carborundum