• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone here going to the BMW CCA Winterfest at Sebring on 1/

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm going to be in Orlando at a trade show on the 23rd and 24th, but will not be flying back to the island until the 26th, so I started looking for stuff to do on Sunday and found out about it. Looks like a whole bunch of hard driving is gonna go on...

If anyone on this board is going, I would like to meet you on Sunday there.

Guest Anonymous

when you say isalnd are you talking about LI or manhattan? where is the event. i just bought my second oh2 this week. i got issues!

Guest Anonymous

The limit for check-in baggage was 50 lbs last time I went to the mainland (Oct 2003). For baggage restrictions , among other things, PR is considered an international destination. Go figure.

If you can get it into a pallet and take it to our dock in JAX, I can probably get everything here for $100 or so (there's also the chance that I could get it for free:-))

Guest Anonymous

Hey Harry, I always see ya on here and I never get to meet anybody from anywhere in the nation. Kris and I are like the only two around there parts. Email me and we can go to dinner or something one of the nights. I have the '72 Inka M20 and can show you what little there is to Orlando.. Unfortunately I will be racing up in Gainesville, FL on the 25th so can't make it to Sebring. Let me know!

Curtis