• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sweeeet!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi all.

Loving the new board. Sorta missed the start. Was a lil busy. Only really found it from Gil's overenthusiastic pluggings. Finshed changing my gearbox yesterday as old one pagged it. This is the 4th one. It started about 3-4 weeks ago when i went to sydney to collect my manifolds. Was returning home via the old pacific highway (great road!!!) when suddenly i lost synchro on 1st, 2nd and 4th. bummer. Was makin bad noises when you put clutch in an shoved into second. crunchy gratey. Got much worse, until on friday was like there was a handful of gravel in the box. So put used one lying around in and runs like a bought one :) the first time it broke on me, a bearing cracked and dropped all the balls, leaving me with nasty noises and no 1st gear, but it's history now.

Keep up the good work guys, congrats on this momentous achivement and keep 02ing. And enjoy 02-02-02.

Peace and out.

Michael S.

73 chamonix

75 Inka (in 2-3 days)

Guest Anonymous

steveos_car_tiny.jpg

Old Pacific Highway! Is that the road that goes up north along the ocean (most of the time). If so, been there done that, loved it, got a speeding ticket. Too bad i had a ford falcon :(

steve k.

Guest Anonymous

was the one going from Hornsby thru to the hawksbury. I pulled off there when gearbox pagged it. Would have probly gone all way back to newcastle via it if not for tranny. fantastic road. Real 02 road. were u on holiday down here in oz?

michael.

Guest Anonymous

steveos_car_tiny.jpg

spent about three weeks almost 2 years ago! had a great time. Drove from Sidney to Cairns. Stopping at every forest, beach, town. Well may be not every town. But we've seen a lot. Tried to avoid touristy locations and see the real Australia. I want to go back. For six month this time. Yah, right, like i can do that.

steve k.