• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

houston 02 shops?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

maybe his computer is back on line. try "bobmurphy@the tiiregistry.com" and ask him for a shop recommendation. Or, he lives on Monarda Court- probably in white pages= give him a call - very nice guy/very avid 2002 community person. Good luck. Also- there is a published listing of approved/Certified Independent BMW repair shops available from the BMWCCA for just about every big town/city in USA.

Guest Anonymous

If you've got a tii, there's only one place, really, and that is Bavarian Machine Specialties, off Allen Parkway and Waugh. The owner is Mike Perkins. He did my rebuild and is extremely meticulous and also expensive. He also did extensive work on Bob's tii. To my knowledge, he's the only game in town for a tii. If it's not a tii, then a good bet is Matthews Auto, up off 249. Matt is a great guy, and has a terrific collection of cars, including a turbo, two Alpinas and a real CSL. Dave Trux is the man there, and also the head of the local 02 group. Additionally, there is Texas German Autohaus, though I have no experience with them, and also Bemer.

If you need paint/body, the place everyone with an 02 in Houston goes to Casari's, off 290 North. That's where Bob got his tii done, and me too.