• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Driver Shool March 6-7 at Sears Point. Registration is now

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

school is a BMWCCA school over 2 days. It is a track school to teach you how to drive better in your car. there are 4 levels, from first time beginner, to drive alone advanced. Go to the Golden Gate chapter, BMWCCA website for complete track school information. They have the whole thing download-able in pdf format. People come from other states to attend these Sears schools because of the unique/historical/challenging track. Infineon/Sears Point has been a famous road racing course for many years and is the site of a Petit Le Mans race as well as many other races. Even NASCAR comes to Sears Point every year for 1 of their 2 road course races.

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

I went to www.pukkasoft.com to register- I could not see the school on the BMWCCA GGC site. Pukkasoft has a great events calendar too that lists lots of track schools and driving events that are going on evry month nation-wide. I have added it to a frequent favorite: there are some inexpensive schools available . We had a good turn-out of 2002s in November, 2003 for the Sears Point BMWCCA school- and it would be great if we could get even more 2002s for the March school. Hope all the November drivers return. More 2002s, fewer E36/46 M cars.

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

i think i saw reference to the club's events on pukkasoft calendar. Pictured 3.0( i think) looks great! Look forward to getting it together and joining you guys at a school this year. Thanks for the recommendation.

Guest Anonymous

3,4,5 gave me problems as I would either carry too much speed in, or miss my turn in completely.

Nail the Carosel and my 4 cyl could be all over the heavier 6cyl cars in 7. Of course they would drop me from there.