• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Service Manual CD, is it exactly the same info as the printe

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

manual and the other manuals i have that are not official BMW, but that have pictures and captions that go together with text i can read without microscope. it is just easier for me to look at the book and read the captions next to the pics. On the pirated CDs, some of the info is left out altogether. On the official CD, it is all there , but i have trouble printing-out what i need to take to the car. picture formatting, etc.problems. probably operator error, but i like books!

Guest Anonymous

it's a ripoff. the pages are justified crappy and some of the information is lost in the margins due to the shitty kinkos job they did. wasted my $25, don't waste yours. get a known copy from bmw dealer (see CD i do support em : )... )

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

BMW is ripped-off every time one of those bad clone cds are sold on fleabay, and the buyer is ripped-off because the cd does not capture complete pages in many areas. I am surprised these non -BMW cd s are still for sale- i thought Ebay was not supposed to facilitate a criminal enterprise. I guess that is why i cannot sell a kidney on ebay so that i can afford to buy a fast "kidney car".