• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos to 02MonsterMike!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Some of you guys might already know Michael, aka 02MonsterMike, he lives in Waterford MI. I recently discoverd my 73 02 needed a head gasket(thanks to the FAQ Forum)and Michael came to the rescue! I don't have room or the experience to do such work, but Mike does. He has owned 16 02's over the years and his experience with these great little cars shows.

Michael changed the head gasket for me in no time at all, and diagnosed a couple other problems while he was at it.

Very reasonable rates too!

Thanks again!

Guest Anonymous

It's cool to be a pimp now. You can be a pimp daddy, you can be the mac daddy pimp. And just about any other pimp you can think of. It's all good!!!

:)

Guest Anonymous

This reminds me of how out of touch I am getting.

I was told yesterday that I had bass (base) in how I spoke to some one at work. I took it to mean I had a deep voice. It was meant that I was bossing someone around. Even worse, when I understood what they meant, I took it as a compliment ;).

David - Becoming his father slowly but surely.