• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And speaking of starters....

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

While I try to decide if an e30 M3 starter is worth it....

What are the opinions of those that have converted from the stock one? I'd like to know before I jump one way or the other. I've read some of the past posts. Just looking for current feedback.

Is it worth it? It looks like it will be ~$100 more to go M3 vs stock....

Opinions?

Thanks

Kevin

Guest Anonymous

s14 starter, but will spin your engine a lot longer with out over heating if you have a hard start, it's cheap and you can put you stock starter back in the box and return it for the core. It weighs more than the M3 but its pretty close to the OME starter in weight so unless you've reduced all the other excess weight go for it IMHO.

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

it cost me 120 bucks, =/-, because i did not submit my M10 starter as a core. a Karma thing with me. I have been very impressed by this starter: it is lighter and stronger than M10 starter. It also turns a high compression engine over without trouble. I think it is worth the extra money. here are a couple pics of the M3 Bosch starter new/refurbished= as they come from Bosch supplier.....standard.jpg.......and another view......standard.jpg.......and your exact model number for ordering purposes......standard.jpg..... have fun: enjoy the power.

Guest Anonymous

they are same weight and have more power. I've

seen a lot of 530's at Pick and Pull, don't waste

your time pulling the head though....