• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For sale, 1976 '02 Edmonton Alberta

Guy Cocquyt

Bring a Trailer!

Check with US customs online.  You need a number of easily obtainable  documents to get it across the border and if you do it yourself it less expensive than hiring a trucker. My recollection when I imported a used Audi into canada from the US  was needing to download and fill out forms found on line, a bill of sale, a registry document confirming the title was clear and paying any taxes on the US side.

• 2 months later...
On 10/14/2016 at 4:54 PM, camiv said:

Yeah. It's a pain and expensive. I'm sure there is an easier way than the way I did it.  I imported mine from Vancouver. I used the firm crossborder vehicle sales. Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to help. 

Any idea what sort of cost it may be for the above car? It's still for sale. I may be moving to Vancouver, then back to the US soon.. was thinking about a side trip to Edmonton to snag this bargain. It's a good body on that one..

Would love to hear any info. I noticed that he's selling without bumpers, wondering if it'd cause hassle coming over the border for safety reasons.