• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

should have been up here with the wheel Q.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121719&highlight=2002

Those appear to be BWA alloys, I've seen a few on 2002's, but they seem a little more common on Fiats and Alfas. I *think* mine are painted correctly, at least they match other ones I've seen. There's also another red 2002 with the same alloys in the gallery here. What size tires on your car?

Guest Anonymous

prosteve.jpg

Mine are BWA 6" x 13" w/ 205/60-13's. I painted the front sides silver and the inside of the spokes and lug holes black. The whole inside is black also. I used basecoat/clearcoat. The masking was a little time consuming, but I am really happy with them. I think that when they were new, the whole wheel was silver, maybe the lug holes were black. I will post a better picture if I can find one. For the hub centers, I got stick on roundels from BMP. They have been on for 2 years now with no problems.

HTH

Steve P. in NC

Guest Anonymous

prosteve.jpg

URL: http://www.bmpdesign.com/products/acc/wheels/emblems.shtml

They are 2 1/4" flat roundels from BMP Design. They are a perfect fit and stick on the lip of the center. They are metal, so they dont need support. $3.75 each. I like the way they look. i will take a pic and post it tomorrow. I agree with Todd that his wheels are correctly painted. I think they originally were all aluminum, with black lug holes.

Steve