• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

gotta love this 70deg Southern weather...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

t-shirt_flag.gif

URL: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/store/index.html

its warm for here, ... like a gift. I spent until about midnight out in the garage. i thought it was only ten when i went inside. i put the new shop light in the garage and added a movable second light. simple stupid things like that can make life ... easier. im ripping out the old new electrical system, and putting in a new new one. much more simplified, much more tightly installed. taking my time this time. I also pulled out the clardy a/c system and will make a new console tomorrow. im also moving the extra gauges down into the console, off the dash. tomorrow its supposed to be 75degF.!! might finish the electrics and flip the subframe mounts tomorrow. which means, driving her by sunday. aha-haha..hah. :D

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

It's supposed to be ~30 degrees tomorrow (Sat) near Seattle. I need to set up my 'shop' to be truly useful as most of my tools and parts are still in boxes. Even though it's cold, it won't be too bad once I get things set up and the heat on (gotta love those portable propane heaters...)

Even in freezing weather, I can think of worse things to do than work on the 02...

:-)

now... back when I was in California... he he......

Kevin

Guest Anonymous

fae043db.jpg

We were dumped on a couple days ago, and it started coming down again a couple hours ago. I don't own a shovel, and I'm already sick of the weather. I lived in the snow belt for 20 years, but I left that crap behind when I moved to the wet coast. Arggghhhhhh.

Al

Guest Anonymous

They say that we're likely to get our share Monday evening/Tues morning.... Sounds like it may dump on us then.

We've got a bit on the ground from the earlier activites as it's been cold enough to keep it around. It was in the mid 30's today and getting cooler as we speak... Of course, when the temps drop and the roads are wet..... can anyone say "skating rink"....

:-)

Kevin

Guest Anonymous

fae043db.jpg

Yeah, it's icy as hell up here, too. I think there MIGHT be 1 snow plow in the entire city of Surrey BC, which doesn't help.

Al

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

wish you had enought to support a fun 100 mph modified snow mobile,BUT, you probably need a low tech, metal head( aluminum) snow shovel. Roof shovels are a different animal. I will price them for you at Home Despot.

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

mid winter. when shallow edges of the lake were frozen solid, we would set up ( plow) courses on the ice , and come one come all- no rules, no real danger except from the snow banks once they hardened -up and you "bounced" off of them. i used to compete in a friend's Pugeot Turbo with studded Hackuptheword tires. Rear wheel drive with unpredictable boost: way too much fun. Sunny days. leather side-guard ice sunglasses, and thermoses filled with go faster elixers.

Guest Anonymous

fae043db.jpg

When I lived out east, we used to race around Peterborough Ontario, on Rice Lake. I competed in the STP/Preston Challenge. Studded tires on a VW Rabbit. Tons of fun, but I moved away from snow country 7 years ago, and don't enjoy getting snow out here!

Al

Guest Anonymous

fae043db.jpg

I spent 4 hours yesterday trying to buy one, but they are GONE from these parts. Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Revy.....etc. All gone. There are unshovelled driveways all over my street. It sucks. I can't even back the 02 out of the garage to do some work in there.

Al