• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Seller Input or Comments wanted...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi all,

Does anyone know anything about Marc's BMW parts in Ft. Lauderdale Fl? Or, perhaps have done business with him?

He sells parts on ebay under "marcsbmwparts".

I purchased an item from him 2 weeks ago on ebay. At first he was very responsive, courteous and answered my questions but I still haven't received my item and now I haven't heard back from him.

Perhaps the holidays have delayed shipping but despite that I would've expected it to arrive by today if he shipped it out around the 22nd as he claims.

I have no reason to suspect foul play yet but I am beginning to get worried..

Any experiences or info anyone?

TIA

Guest Anonymous

rs4pro3 is the first listed in the comments section. He posts to the E30 forum on Roadfly... you could ask him.

I would give it a week or so until getting worried.

Guest Anonymous

panviewsmall.jpg

URL: http://www.winnsecurity.com/norcal02

I usually have things end on the same day or near though so it doesnt take long to ship. I gurantee that it'll be out of my hands by the end of the next business day after payment. Sometimes that can make me run around a lot if people are late paying but my buyers like it...

Guest Anonymous

Itlooks awsome. Id post photos but I dont have any. Im hoping to get a new remote one of these days so I can race. Something about a 10 yearold Airtroics contorler makes it handle kinda funny, If i get over 10 ft away the sterring jumps around.

Andy

Guest Anonymous

panviewsmall.jpg

URL: http://www.winnsecurity.com/norcal02

Here are my r/c goodies:

1.jpg

Left to right: Tmaxx - Associated TC3 (Stratus body) - Trinity Switchblade 12SJ (top) & HPI Nitro Mini (bottom)

*not pictured: HPI RS4 Pro (original), HPI Micro RS4, Associated RC10T (Original)

Here are some pics of my "Pimpin' Mini"

2.jpg

I made that PIMP sticker with indificually cut out letters from a 2 neon MIP stickers.

3.jpg

The raced and abused body

4.jpg

Wow I've got tons of money into this little bugger. I do run with an air cleaner of course, but for some reason I took it off. I have a motorsavers for it.

5.jpg

Blurry picture of the Super Chassis.

6.jpg

Ah yes, my FrankenMini/MiniMT conversion. One of my friends has a picture of my mini at Antioch on a testing day with this suspension on it. It is great fun! HPI Nitro MT suspension arms, axles, and dog bones, HPI Super Nitro wheels and tires, Lunsford Ti turnbuckles and various ball ends to control everything. Oh and HPI RS4 (electric) Rally shocks for the rear which are fronts I think on the rally. Ordinary TC length super shocks can hold the front suspension up well enough.

List of the hopups on the Mini, pretty insane:

MIP CVD's (Front and Rear)

HPI Belted X-Pattern radials (Front and Rear)

Blue(?) Pro molded inserts in the front tires/stock(?) Grey in the rears (softer, like lower air pressure)

Super Shocks (Front and Rear)

2nd Generation suspension arms (they have holes through them for screws to pass through to use with the Super Chassis for droop adjustment)

Ball bearings throughout the whole car

Yellow progressive springs in the front, stock silver in rear

Carbon Graphite bulkheads front and rear. I think the center layshaft holder is CG too.

Some of the belts are heavy duty ones, I forget which though.

Aluminum Steering Knuckles

Hi torque Hi speed Hitec 605BB steering servo

Carbon fiber Upperdeck

3mm 7075 Aluminum Super Chassis

HPI Racer 2 fuel tank (No primer, less prone to air leaks)

GS Fuel Tubing

OS .12 CVR 1hp w/ Slide Carb

HPI Slide carb linkage kit

MIP Stinger tuned pipe (shown with the Frankenmini)

Modified cast engine mounts (-5mm to ~15mm rather than 20mm height for pullstart engines, unfortunately this prevents the stinger from mounting without rubbing anything) = Lower CG

15t clutch bell (pinion gear) Stock 44t Spur

Racing clutch, set on the middle engagement adjustment I think (there are 3)

Light weight non pullstart flywheel

Front Belt Tensioner (Not on it right now)

Center Belt Tensioner

Aluminum HG Y-Brace

Fiber disk brake

Hand-Modified rear shock tower for a more reclined shock position

SO yea ---- It hauls ass! :P

I control all of my cars with a Futaba 3PJ. It totally kicks ass.

Guest Anonymous

I tried buying an M20 from him, went and got it and found out it was way off from what he described and he wanted all the money then even though it was missing parts and I said no and that he'll get the rest when her gets me the parts. Email me if you need more.

Curtis

Guest Anonymous

HE STARTED SELLING IN NOVEMBER . I GOT A PAIR OF SUNVISORS FROM HIM AND HE DID OK . HE DOES HAVE 1 BAD FEEDBACK OUT OF 42 . HE IS LISTING NEW STUFF LIKE MAD .

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

my theory is that once the buyer( me) has paid for the item,especially through paypal which is immediate and guaranteed, he(I) deserves positive feedback. I had one guy tell me that he would not post pos. feedback for me as buyer until i posted pos. for him as seller- even though i had not received the item and it was long since paid for. . What is your opinion- i have just bought several items , paid immediately for them as always, and have yet to receive pos. feedback, although i (stupidly)posted pos. for the sellers once i received items as represented. Feedback can be a real touchy area: when you have an unblemished record - you want to protect it. my buddy was "blackmailed" once over his 100 % pos. feedback record by a scumbag( BMW car part buyer- not 2002 though). What is the common opinion on when feedback should be posted , especially for a buyer who uses immediate payment functions?

Guest Anonymous

As a regular EBAY buyer and seller it's been my experience that people wait to see the purchased item before they leave their feedback. As a seller you would hate to give positive feedback just because you got paid. Your buyer could then claim that your correctly discribed item was not up to some imagined standard as they hoped it would be and give you a negative feedback. IMHO I would say that to protect yourself as the seller, the buyer should always leave feedback first. And yes, some buyers and sellers wait until several transactions are completed before going to the feedback page to update things.

Guest Anonymous

his feedback. I usually leave feedback once the item is shipped and he is notified (with tracking number at my expence) that it has shipped. Seems only about %50

of people leave feedback. So far only one person that had sour grapes. Said item was damaged and wanted %50

refund. I said sure, send me a pic. Never did get a pic.