• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm in California, my somewhat-estranged wife is in Connecticut, and I've drank the better part of a bottle of wine and another of champagne. The dog and I are watching an old movie on TCM, and once in a while we shuffle out to the garage to gaze on my 02 roller.

Now _that's_ pathetic.

Happy f*$!* New Year!

;->

Mike

Guest Anonymous

fae043db.jpg

Anita and I stayed in, and watched "League of the Extraordinary Gentlemen". She had some wine, I had some Chimay, and now I'm checking email. Yipppeeeee!

Happy New Year to all you guys,

Al

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

yawn, roll over, listen to rain: OR be in middle of 500,000 people : biggest mosh pit ever and try to outwit the checkpoints on the way home- if the car is still there..... shuffle to fridge for cold water- back to bed..... lights out.

Guest Anonymous

Man, this negativity is bad for the karma.

Good things in my life: Understanding wife (to a point), healty 16 month old son who already loves cars, good house, reliable transportation, good relationship with both sides of the family and plenty of fun "toys" to play with. Oh, and dsl web access. That's pretty good, too.

Ahh, the karma feels sooo much better.

Guest Anonymous

she said the dogs were hiding under the bed. That's when I noticed the fireworks. So I celebrated with a slug of ale and went back to grinding the heads off the ball-joint rivets.