• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh wiring ideas are so fun! *dripping with sarcasm* o man...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

panviewsmall.jpg

URL: http://www.winnsecurity.com/norcal02

Drew this in illustrator last night, printed it off about a half hour ago and started drawing circles all over it where electrical dealios go. I estimate I havent even accounted for half of the gadgets I want to have, atleast as wired-in "options" to install later without modification to the harness at a later date. FUN!!!!!

02fun.jpg

-Justin

2002sig.gif

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

they have a great selection of relays, distribution blocks, switched/unswitched, etc. Wayteck wire also has quality components.Both have websites for shopping. You order Pinless products through Summit racing catalogue( easiest i found) and wayteck from the site. I have found West Marine to be the best /easiset actual store source for wire of all sizes, and for quality connectors of any type. You pay a bit more, but you get YRA grade wire which exceeds automotive grade found at the usual auto stores. AND- they have connector ends for wire sizes over 14/16: West has stores all around the Bay area and usually a good inventory on hand . Good luck/good grounds!