• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got my new steering wheel today......

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

I got my steering wheel from Jay Kehoe today. FedEx delivered it on time, as expected, and Jay packed it in enough stuff to survive WWIII. Took me half an hour to unwrap it, but my cats are now enjoying the box!

Anyway, I just wanted to publicly thank Jay, and tell everyone that if you were thinking of doing any business with him, go for it! Jay's a class act. Thanx.

Al

Guest Anonymous

....I'm buying a strut bar that fits around a stock

air cleaner set-up from him. It's not here yet, but I fully expect it to be as described.

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

Guest Anonymous

fae043db.jpg

I'm sure the bar will be as described. I was expecting at least a minor nick or 2 on this steering wheel, but it really is perfect. Looks like it just came out of the box, as described.

Al

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

Jerry: your box should be there today, tomorrow latest: sent same time as Al's. Just put it on like the pictures show. Or make Ratt come over for the fun of it, lol. You will need 2 nuts for the bar onto the custom bolt. 13,14,15MM i forget. definately larger than nuts for strut tower bolts that will go through the spacer.

Guest Anonymous

.....one's taken care of by Ratt, and the other

by my appearance. ;-)

Andy's actually going to help me with a problem

with my roundie. We'll throw on a couple stress

bars for the fun of it.

Jerry