• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will i fit ?!?!?!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm 16 and I've fallen in love with look of these little machines im this close to buying one ---> <---

but there's a snag i'm 6'7" and I've nevere sat in one before. does the 2002 have any leg room? for a big guy like me.

thanks Nik Cox

Guest Anonymous

fae043db.jpg

I'm 6'4", 250ish, and I fit easily into 02's. Even the sunroof cars, and cars with taller seats. These cars have some serious head and leg room.

Al

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

the original equipment seats are roomy width wise, and adjustible fore/aft. if that not enough, remove the driver's seat and install a Recaro/whateverseat that feels comfortable and install it on longer slide tracks. you have another foot of room behind the seat before your front seat hits the back seat. that should be plenty of room for you. if not enough- remove rear seat and bulkhead and have a dedicated 2 pax car.i have seen some tall guys unfold from 2002s no worse for wear. welcome to the "fold" as it were, what year/options 2002 are you close to buying?

Guest Anonymous

But I have recaro seats in mine.. don't know if that alters the height.. it's a tight fit getting in and out but inside riding it isn't.. I'm sure you've noticed that almost any car is a tight fit getting in and out...

Guest Anonymous

I am 6'6" tall and about 200 Lbs. I have driven and owned so many different cars, ALWAYS have my 02's though!They are "home" to me. Best of luck on your purchase, keep us posted!

Guest Anonymous

after about size 14, you start to trip over yourself.

My bro is an 18, and can't drive my car.

It would probably be easy enough to mod it for him, tho.

t

Guest Anonymous

I'm only 6 foot but I had a problem breaking springs when I

was 190 lbs. I'm now 220 with new from the junk yard seat

frames and springs and I go in and out very carefully.