• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ireland rear camber/toe kit improvement questions...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I searched the archives and found that "Bentworker" sent some pics regarding modifications to the ireland kit. Can someone post these pics or email them to me directly? Also any pics of the stock kit installed, and any tips would be appreciated. I also noticed someone 'reinforced' their rear trailing arms by adding a crossbar...any more info on this?

I'm taking my new (used) subframe and trailing arms into the shop this week and would like to have as much info and pics as possible for the fabricator to work with.

oh, and FYI, 2002AD has slashed their suspension component prices as of late...check it out. ($25 trailing arms!)

TIA, and happy holidays...

-s

Guest Anonymous

jcar26b.jpg

I have a bunch of pics from when I did mine, and also a bunch from Jeremy at Ireland (this pic is from Ireland).

If I could do mine again....'centering' the camber pieces worked fine, but I should have shimmed up the toe pieces to give me LESS available toe. Right now the toe shims are at the end, and it is just barely perfect.

Matt

Guest Anonymous

Hey,

I have a bunch of pictures, and an explination of what I did. I'll email it to Shad, P, and mikeS tonight. Anybody else who wants the pictures, please ask one of those three guys to foward it to you, since I will be gone on Vacation as of tomorow.....

Peter