• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT: 02 Community

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just turning 21 two months back i was just thinking about the how many different kinds of people 02's bring together with one common interest. Being a member of this board for almost two years now and owning my car for just about the same i find a great love in my car like the rest of you guys on the board from all kinds of ages. I always liked the 2002, my dad owning 2 (69 & 72), even though i wasn't around at the time he had them i always thought what a cool car looking at the pictures. I had my share of crappy cars (z-28, s-10 blazer) but nothing puts a smile on my face like my 02 does. And i guess that smile that we all share is what brings us all together with one common interest. I owe everyone on here a great deal of thanks that we continue to restore, drive, and enjoy our 02's. As always drive it like you stole it and keep that smile on your face.

Thanks as always,

Brian Alderfer

76 02 being repaired from cancer

Guest Anonymous

I bought my 1st '02 in August of '03. I have to say I fallen in love with the car. I am now an '02yoyo, as I call myself. Everyone on this board has graciously excepted me and responded to all questions I have put forth. For that I thank all of you with the hopes that one day I can be as knowlegable and answer questions the same.

With the holidays coming, it is a time to reflect on what has been good and bad over the past year and I have to say that my purchase in August made my year. The rolling resto will make the next year even more enjoyable, and the next and the one after that.

May you all be safe and your god treat you well. I want '02s in my stocking. (I bet they'd fit also)

In fact I am changing my name on the board. I am no longer Greg, I am the '02yoyo, unless it is already taken?

CHEERS :)

Guest Anonymous

4-7908023.JPG

It IS nice to see that there are some people younger than the car other than me that have lots of interest in the 2002. Nothing against you ol' timers, where do you think we learn everything?