• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Info on John Pike, the crook from Mt. Clemens Michigan

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

sv2002logo.gif

URL: http://www.sv2002.com

Okay I found where the address that I sent the flares to.

John Pike

199 Crocker,

Mt Clemens MI 48043.

Here is an other address I found, very close to each other.

Morris W. Pike

187 Crocker Blvd

Mount Clemens, MI 48043

(586) 468 - 8942

I also have an email from heim with the name "John Alexander"

Please anyone close can you please write me and I will pay you or you can even keep the very rare Alpina Lip flares he has of mine. I want to fly out there just to kick his ass. And I might! But if someone can help I will make it worth your time!

Is there any legal action I can take? Probably not, but I do have all email correspondance, pictures of my parts, and a shipping reciept. Lets get this guy.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

I honestly, whole heartedly know how you feel. I had the exact inverse happen to me. I called the St. Paul, MN police, and they said only thing I could do was file mail fraud, which the USPS can help you with. Now, granted this is different, it's actually more YOU'RE fault. Nice try though.

Meanness is Greenness,

Elliot

Guest Anonymous

And also implying that you should ask yourself if you're being imature when you get the impulse to react in an angry or violent manner. Sometimes you gotta be an asshole, but not usually.

Guest Anonymous

Agreed. Usually a smile and some niceness goes a long way...but there are those times. Without knowing all of the facts, this might sound like it's time to be an A-hole. As for the bleach, nice touch, but gas burns nicely. Especially when they are least expecting it.

Are you from the Sonoma area? I live in RP.

Guest Anonymous

All that Mr. Pike would have to do is print out all of this mess and someone would most likeley get in trouble. If you are going to do something, be creative and do something that has not been mentioned yet. Also, RacingAli it might be cool if you gave a little blurb about what this Pike guy did.

Good Luck!

Guest Anonymous

ned(happened) so, no matter what he does, the MO has already been surfaced/captured by the WWW internet servers. You're a fuckin' winner.

Love,

Elliot

Guest Anonymous

initiated over the internet, I believe you could file charges with the FBI and get him on federal wire fraud. Also check with Michigan state police. I wouldn't use local police just in case there is some "association" between him an local authorities.