• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

weber 32/36 trouble------btw ive done a search already

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

ive been having trouble with my 32 36 dgav. it used to be part of a dual setup on a 2800, so i dont know if it needs rejetting or anything like that. if it does need rejetting, can that be done by just a screwdriver, or will I be needing a rebuild kit? ive got a 76 2002 with some 8 mm wires as my only other upgrade. other than that, stock. help is appreciated. thanks

Guest Anonymous

You'll probably need jets. The 32/36's I scored off of a 240 Z had very small jets compared to the 2002. - A kit is just good insurance, since you'll need a few gaskets anyway. And I've had trouble with needle valves...

What jets, you ask? THAT will come up in a search- I'm a 38/38 consumer myself, so I don't remember the 32/36 range that works...

t

Guest Anonymous

and it was actually the idle adjustment on the back of injecetion pump. It had gotten greasy and some how got closed so the car would not idle w/o gas. This is a butterfly type piece on the back of the pump, under the fuel lines. See if this may be stuck in an incorrect position.