• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

320is w/ recaro's in C- condition plus LSD and 5 speed in ha

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Pick N Pull, buth the seat would need to be reconditioned due to the sun roof being open and both getting soaked for a while along with the usual drivers seat wear.

Guest Anonymous

I do not know of a pick n pull in Hayward? Maybe it's not a Pick 'n Pull by name? Or is this a new one? There is the one in Newark though. 10 Mins south of Hayward. This is at the end of Mowry St. It is huge also. They had a '76 sahara beige 02 there. Motor and tranny long gone along with a lot of the good stuff. I cut the front panel off that one. Somebody before me decided to cut big holes in the front fenders to get the strut towers out though. Shame! I would have stored those fenders for a rainy day....

Guest Anonymous

That same 02' had a freshly rebuilt driveshaft that I got, along with its front subframe, and rear finned diff cover! I was also the guy who dropped the engine and transmission. However the front fenders were allready buchered when I was there about two months ago. The PO had let the engine suck in one of the studs from the Weber air cleaner. The engine looked like it was very fresh, minus the valve damage from having the stud stuck in it. Someone put a lot of money into that car before it went to the pick-n-pull

Guest Anonymous

You made some serious scores on that one. I just can't believe what they did to those fenders. Of course this made cutting the front end easy for me. I did not have to worry about hurting them anymore. That car was on the road as late as August. I could tell this by some of the misc paperwork found inside the car. There is also a '71 02 in Richmond. This still has parts of the engine, not worth a lot of time to me. I did take the original seat belt and bar latch though. Unfortunately someone cut the drivers side belt.

I love pick n pulls...it's a modern day treasure hunt.