• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Steve K! Custom Radiator Information

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I saw your post asking about custom radiators for the '02. I just had one made by Ron Davis Racing in Arizona and it is a work of art! They were also very nice and easy to work with and had it done within 2 weeks of the order. The potentially good news for you is that I paid a premium for the design of the radiator (as it was the first one they had done) and so you will definitely get a better deal, now that they already have it all spec'd out. If you are interested, let me know and I'll make a call on your behalf...

Best,

Coop

Guest Anonymous

FYI, The radiator that Ron Davis Racing (http://www.rondavisracing.com/) made for me was modelled from a 320i unit, which I sent them. However, the radiator that they made is a totally custom, all-aluminum unit that is truly a work of art. It also dropped my temps a good 15 degrees and significantly narrowed the temperature margins. The radiator cost me $780 (OUCH!) but they explained this was because it was a one-off and the first they had ever made. They told me that any future radiators would be considerably cheaper...I would guess about $550. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to call my contact there and get the info...Who knows, perhaps I could even put together a group buy if there is enough interest.

Best,

Coop