• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for someone who can weld aluminum in the

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

East Bay (SF of course).

I need to fabricate some intake/output manifolds for a supercharger, and need someone who can weld aluminum.

Thanks!

John N

Guest Anonymous

Sacramento - Wizard Fabrication on Power Inn Rd.

Anybody who's seen my faked factory 2 bbl non-emissions manifold can probably testify to his aluminum welding credentials......

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

is near Road Rockets, (in the area of shops that are near the Russell school.The ones one the "other side of the track: drive across track behind turn 11) The guy welds aluminum tube frame cars- absolute genuious with a torch: everyone ( well most )around there ,in those high performance shops use/ recommend him. I toured his shop once and he was very hospitable,the shop was clean, organized, double bay, and busy. He had some really cool pictures of very fast race cars he has built on the walls. Anyway- just another source, if Curtis cannot hoook you up.