• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sot: another project...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

5-4307029.jpg

I do work a litle bit on this project too...a 5.0 with 2 garret t-3 turbo, an SDS efi like mine (i did the installation this past summer) and a 75hp NOS, project still under developpement, now working on the intercooling. Power plans to be a conservative 500hp.

This is a 1994 convertible...yes the trany have been upgraded ;)

Dont be fooled by the rust-a-like parts, my digital camera seems to modify the reality (?)

Pat

Guest Anonymous

a vortec with some injectors and some good heads... easily good

for 450.. and it's mostly bolt on... make it a 5.8 and you've got

650HP with some internals.. not to shoot you down but 450HP

isnt gonna surprise anyone.... good luck on his tranny... without

a tremac tko or something better.. he'll be lookin for cheap

rebuilds.. even a built c-6 doesn't have a prayer at holding that...

Guest Anonymous

And he didnt opened up the engine, so no forged slugs.

He wants to have a reliable street driveable car. Not an all out crazy car.

Who said he want to impress somebody?? he want to please himself.

Pat

Guest Anonymous

just wondering why the twin turbo... sds.. and the complexity for only a 450hp setup.. that would be like you building your turbo motor and setting it up for 160HP.. oh well to each their own.. I guess..

Guest Anonymous

One of the reasons why I came to '02's was when a tree ran into my beloved 91 LX, and insurance salvaged it-- Loved that car more than anything. No engine mods besides a set of headers (which are still for sale.. anyone??), but full Griggs GR40 suspension, brembo's, everything an intern's budget could afford. Those trees- they just come out at you.

WOT- if anybody knows of anybody who needs ol fox body stang interior parts or something lemme know.

Focus on suspension with a car that powerful!!

Guest Anonymous

First deal is he will run with low boost because of his 9.5:1 compresion ratio...he plans to open it up next year (low budget)and lower it. THEN he will raise the boost a lot...maybe 800hp is a better mark then ??

Pat

Guest Anonymous

Hey I'm gonna be down there sometime after the 20th-- email me at asdalal@ucdavis.edu and keep in touch- we'll grab a beer or something and talk some serious O2's-- i'll need to after this finals week :P