• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

APC seats at Jegs

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

the others are too ricy for me, but they seem to be of good quality and sit very nice, however, that doesn't mean they will ride nice. they are sized for a medium person. i'm 5'11" and 180 and they fit me well thru the bolsters w/the shoulder bolster being loose as it is on most street seats.

while the deal at jegs/pepboys/where ever seems like a good one, there are literally thousands of these same seats on Ebay w/different logos (some gaudier than others) for a lot better deal.

hope it helps,

b

Guest Anonymous

I bought a pair, similar to these from Ebay...R1-Racing seats. The cost was $375 for a pair. So the

APC prices are lower, but not by much.

For more details, there is a write-up in the FAQ section for seats (near the bottom).

r1_seat_installed_350.jpg

A buddy of mine is 6' 1" and he has tried my set-up. The clearance was fine, even with a sun-roof.

I went with the black/black, so it is not ricey at all.

HTH

jim s

Guest Anonymous

I bought a pair, similar to these from Ebay...R1-Racing seats. The cost was $375 for a pair. So the

APC prices are lower, but not by much.

For more details, there is a write-up in the FAQ section for seats (near the bottom).

r1_seat_installed_350.jpg

A buddy of mine is 6' 1" and he has tried my set-up. The clearance was fine, even with a sun-roof.

I went with the black/black, so it is not ricey at all.

HTH

jim s

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://www.corbeau-seats.co.uk/

don't know where you are in Europe, but these guys are

cheap and British. I had the Forzas - fixed back, so not really

an option if you have rear seats.

Beware that many of these kind of seats will mount pretty

high on their generic seat rails, but anything can be made to

fit..

Guest Anonymous

fae043db.jpg

URL: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445359299

I have no idea if those seats are any good, and can't offer any help.

However, for those of you might be interested in racing seats, I had a meeting with a supplier of mine the other day, who had just returned home from SEMA. He's going to be distributing a line of racing seats, and I will be a dealer for them. Apparently he has an entry level seat, and a very high end one as well. I have no idea on pricing, but will know more in the next 3-4 months.

Al

ps - I will also have the option to buy just the frame, and then trim them in whatever material you want.

Guest Anonymous

t.v. show and make really poor quality rice style stuff.

i saw some "racing" seats in pep boys going for like 179. . . .i dunno specifics but you usually get what you pay for.

Guest Anonymous

Actually the case is that I'd love a good set of e21 Recaros but I've found it very had to get those here in Finland. Even ones in not so good shape cost same as those new ones. I'll have to think it through and find out shipping costs etc.

Tommy