• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

From the other board: S14 + Kugelfisher.(nt)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Holy crap check out all that fab work. Not to mention the monsterous oil cooler.

Wondering if it's running s14 internals or is that a m10 front cover grafted to an s14.

If it's tuned right should haul ass. All the e30 m3 guys rave about alpha-n efi. Wonder why they got rid of the whole plenum...gotta hurt low end torque.

-Bernard

73' Agave 2002 project

88' Alpinwess E30 M3

Guest Anonymous

there is another s14 kugelfischer motor out there. Maybe Picon from Portugal will remember the picture. I am pretty sure it was he who showed it to me some time ago. In a 320 I think.

Guest Anonymous

Hell of a setup and much easier to get parts for than a schnitz twin cam ;->

I wonder if they had to change the fuel cam in teh Kuglefischer to up the quantity?

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

i love to see how inventive owners get with a standard space( in most cases) and different power plant "insertions". I dont know if i understand the reason for the Kugel plus the S14. Is this sort of a "super duper" A4 set up? I need to study the pics some more and read some text too . But the S14 has a brain- so there has to be a whole lot of coordination if they married Kugel delivery to throttle bodies. Thanks a lot for the images and the info. Another very cool 02 varient.

Guest Anonymous

to flow more fuel. There are about 6 in the US. All you need is a dyno sheet, a flow bench a little knowlegde and some love.

There are other things you can do too like fitting an enrichment device, turbo pump head with larger pistons or re-curving the cam. There are about 3 parameters in the pump which can be altered which ultimately affect fuel deliver ex. Longer stroke (altering the cam, or playing with enrichment lever) = more fuel, also larger pistons (bigger diameter) = more fuel per stroke.