• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

long block is together! for you guys with the wires from max

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

what are you using to hold the loom to the valve cover?

Got the head on today! Intake, clutch, alternator etc will happen before the weekend!

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

electrical supply store 1 and 1/2 inch rubber /metal conduit/wire holder. both work same way. herer is a picure of the BMW holder: you decide...here is the BMW loom holder- you can only use 1 with the loom's ridge spacing...standard.jpg.... and here is a picture of my Sahara's Max Loom with the electrical conduit holder( hint: you can buy the larger than 1 inch size at West Marine, or similar Boat Supply store elcectical dept. : harware stores only carry 1 inch conduit holders and that is too small for the diameter of the plastic loom cover and it does not allow the ends to come together flush for attachment under the VC nut.... BLANK- SORRY ...well, i cannot find the pictures now- i must have inadvertently deleted them when "organizing my pictures". They are in the Board archives/search somewhere, because we had a long thread about this when i bought my Max loom and I posted before and after pictures of all connection devices. I know others use the Conduit holder quite effectively. Cost is about the same: couple bucks tops for the holder. I have some extra BMW holder s somewhere: i bought a few thinking i could use 2 or 3 : the loom is too short for 3 and ridged for 1, as shown on my Inka. Good luck.

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

standard.jpg i appreciate the observation and compliment: lots of work went into that "cavity" , lol. The custom "022 Inka " rattle can paint from Tower Paint was right on in color. Allowed me to put 2 coats of fresh Inka in entire engine bay and a clear coat over that. Should be good for another X years. Email me off board if you want to see more pics of the Inka. Happy Turkey day, Jay