• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OK the beast is coming along but I have a problem with light

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

When the key is OFF, and you push the stalk to turn the LEFT turn signals on , all the parking lights on the LEFT side come on. Same when you put the stalk in the right position all the right parking lights come on. The key is OFF WTF ??

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

the 02 will know that part of its DNA is being removed and in self defense, it will develop myriad dysfunctions that will keep it from moving until the original wiring is restored(lol).Actually, it is probably much easier to leave it alone, keep the function operable in case you ever need it, and just make sure your stalk is in middle position on shut down.Old cars- a couple more things to check before starting and after shut down. Actually, the feature is useful in urban parking situations like a cramped lot( so i am told- i dont park my car near anybody /anything at night anymore.)