• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Meet Angus (not an 02, but fun!)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

angus_lf.jpg

URL: http://home.earthlink.net/~tdlavery/angus_lf.jpg

Here's the newest addition to my family. He's almost rust free (yeah,right!...but seriously VERY solid underneath!) came with dual 2 barrel Weber IDFs (ohhhh yeah), fresh motor, and new tires....Hell! I basically spent $800 on the tires and carbs, and got the bus for free! It'll make a great 02 parts hauler when I pull the rear subframe out this winter.

Ciao!

Paul

Guest Anonymous

...currently a Tiaga-esque metallic green color (on a bus?...BARF!) - but I plan on repainting the lower half COLORADO - which was very close to the original color in the engine bay....heh heh...how could I not!

Paul

Guest Anonymous

Ficticious companys like "Hans' Fresh Differentials", "Greta's Exhaust Bearings", or "Wagner's Used Valkries".

If you wanted to be more "correct", you could use some "original BMW theile" stickers and make it a "sorta-official" delivery van.