• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLL: is the For Sale board working for you?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have had good luck with WTB posts, but really have not had anyone even respond about my stuff for sale. I don't know if it is my price, location, lack of picture, who knows.

Guest Anonymous

i.e. have a parts for sale forum, car for sale forum, etc. It gets a little tiring on the eyes looking through all the ads for just cars...most of them are part classifieds. I hate to say this, but I feel the "other" board is better with respect to the for sale stuff.

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

to sellers to post pics with item for sale, or provide a link to a gallery of pics. Very frustrating to hunt for pics.Seller also always neds a hot link email address. I will be putting a bunch of stuff on the FAQ for sale board soon, before ebay- want stuff to go to enthusiasts, if possible. Thanks Rob for maintaining the site and the For Sale/Want Desperately to buy, sections, lol.

Guest Anonymous

everything seems to work just fine. Do not bother in trying to fix something that smooth sailing. The only thing I guess to put on the form, something bigger and visible to remind people to visit the F.S board. I have seen some people posting reminding messages on the discussion forum asking people to visit their newly posted F.S/WTB message. Other than that...thanks for the good job.

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

and post up a calendar for the month. It would be great help when trying to move stuff around to attend 02 events. i dont know if time of submission is important , given the digital nature of the thing, but the event sponsors would improve their potential attendance with early info posting . I hope you can do that for the board community: right now all we have are regional BMWCCA calendars which are not even correct half the time and are a PITA to access.