• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

attn: Malaga owners

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have been thinking about painting my 02 in Malaga for a while (CharleyII's pics resparked my interest) But I would do kind of a 'blackout' look. Ever since I saw Keith's original m20 with the black air dam and flares, well...I have a think for it. Rims such as Charley's, black-chrome.... I would leave my Ireland front air dam its natural black color...no body line trim at all.. I would still probably leave the (short) bumpers and door handles chrome, but I was thinking about even blacking that out.

I think I would also 'blacken' the Malaga paint code a bit as well.

Anyone do this to any black-out to their Malaga car? Pics? The biggest problem with 02's is that they came in too many colors :).

Matt

Guest Anonymous

I will leave the roundels on and the rear bumbper on. Euro turn signals and an AL Canuck total interior. I will try to get some pictures when it comes home from the paint store. gold colored wheels and a kamei type front air dam. No front bumper.

Guest Anonymous

ON THE FRONT & REAR WINDSHIELDS .

IT CAN BE HARD TO FIND ON A ROLL THESE DAYS

BUT LOOKS FANTASTIC WITH THE BLACKED OUT TRIM .

I SAW THIS YEARS AGO ON A 2002 .

HE EVEN USED THE

METAL CORE IN THE WINDSHIELD PEICE AS A RADIO ANTENNA

Guest Anonymous

that featured a red 02 with everything blacked out. It looked great! It was about ten years ago, I don't know what issue...if I can find the issue, I'll scan and post the pic here.

Brandon

'73 Tii

'74 Tii

Guest Anonymous

The factory ones are only 'bout $12.00 each. I gotta imagine 7 or 8 feet of plug wire would cost more than that? Using the core as a radio antenna is a pretty cool idea tho.

Matt