• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st ever trip to pull and pick

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I was leaving discouraged cause I couldn't find the LSD. No where near the other bimmers was a burried 318. Trunk full of 02 upper trim in great shape. Number badge, roundel, front grill R, L and Center. Perfect roundies (lenses-red center and chrome surround) and front upper side lights w/ good gaskets and everything!(sorry dont know what there called). Thought you might like to here of my buried treasure. Wish I had a camera to send pics. My originals are in pretty good shape all around so I might offer them up.

Guest Anonymous

You've experienced a very typical occurance. People find stuff they want but don't have the money with them to pay for it, so they hide it in a different car and come back later.

My friend and I have actually found the one lost wheel in a set of four in a car halfway across the yard. Who would buy three? So you hide one and come back later. 8-)

Great find!