• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT: Frog 'n' Pasta Show: Pt. 1-Frogs (1.1mb loading so chil

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Several Citroen SM, DS, GS in the back

Alpine A110 (yellow)

R5 Turbo 1 (silver)

R5 Turbo 2 (red one and white one)

Facel Vega (silver, shot from back, trunk and hood open)

Guest Anonymous

Red Renault Alpine A-110 (prob R8/10 engined) and I think the blue roadster is either a Delage or a Delahaye with a custom body. Woulnd't throw it out of my garage!

Mike

Guest Anonymous

back in the sixties--a suburb of Mexico City. They were called Dinalpines (built by DINA, Diesel Nacional) and included a unique doorless A-110 convertible with a surrey top built specifically for resort use in Acapulco. I visited the plant in 1967...

Mike

Guest Anonymous

r5web.jpg

5 Turbo 2 are obvious. The blue car is a Delahaye (sp?), the little R5 is an R5 Alpine Turbo, and I believe the red bad-paint car is a Matra, although I'm not sure if it's a D-Jet or what. I'll have to check on the Alpine Mexico story (not that I doubt it) as my buddy who wrote the definitive Renault 5 Turbo book (the cover displayed here I shot with the R5T designer driving me near Dieppe), Dominque Pascal (the driver in the photo), also is the Alpine expert and I have a giant Alpine history book he wrote and gave me, which of course is in French so I can't read it! I'll get to the Italian car shots as I had a crash right after I posted the French ones.