Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

OT: Frog 'n' Pasta Show: Pt. 1-Frogs (1.1mb loading so chil

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

frog1.jpg

Let's see if you know your heaps. French and Italian Car show in Woodley Park, Van Nuys, CA today.

Guest Anonymous

Several Citroen SM, DS, GS in the back

Alpine A110 (yellow)

R5 Turbo 1 (silver)

R5 Turbo 2 (red one and white one)

Facel Vega (silver, shot from back, trunk and hood open)

Guest Anonymous

Red Renault Alpine A-110 (prob R8/10 engined) and I think the blue roadster is either a Delage or a Delahaye with a custom body. Woulnd't throw it out of my garage!

Mike

Guest Anonymous

back in the sixties--a suburb of Mexico City. They were called Dinalpines (built by DINA, Diesel Nacional) and included a unique doorless A-110 convertible with a surrey top built specifically for resort use in Acapulco. I visited the plant in 1967...

Mike

Guest Anonymous

r5web.jpg

5 Turbo 2 are obvious. The blue car is a Delahaye (sp?), the little R5 is an R5 Alpine Turbo, and I believe the red bad-paint car is a Matra, although I'm not sure if it's a D-Jet or what. I'll have to check on the Alpine Mexico story (not that I doubt it) as my buddy who wrote the definitive Renault 5 Turbo book (the cover displayed here I shot with the R5T designer driving me near Dieppe), Dominque Pascal (the driver in the photo), also is the Alpine expert and I have a giant Alpine history book he wrote and gave me, which of course is in French so I can't read it! I'll get to the Italian car shots as I had a crash right after I posted the French ones.