• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

teen daughter changes mind. 02 are pretty cool !!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I pulled up to my daughters school last friday in multicolored 75, same one that we had a blow out in a week or so ago, kids were laughing at it making cracks about the paint. Daughter is mortified, cries going home. I promise not to pick her up in it anymore(well, at least in it's present state.) Yesterday, I go pick her up in white 72 tii lowered ansa 5 speed, 15 inch minilites. Every kid stared at it. My daughter is in a group, the boys all turn to look at the car pointing etc. Grin on my daughter's face as she takes her time putting her book bag in the trunk and getting in the car was a pretty damned good feeling. She is now deciding what is a good color for "her" 02

Guest Anonymous

my 14 year old son was convinced he wanted a Honda when he turns 16 - i brought home a 325iX and now he wants that!

i have him in the right church - have to work on the right pew!!!

bob