• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the #thread of a 02sensor??(nt)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

it is to replace the 02 sensor on my 4runner. It uses a non-conventional 02 sensor help in places by 2 12mm nuts. I will tap the existing hole and fit a 2x less expensive 02 sensor.

Pat

Guest Anonymous

The reason I ask is an 02 sensor only returns a rich or lean condition reading, nothing in between. Only a broadband sensor returns values along the scale of lambda or air to fuel ratios. But to address your question, the threads size and pitch is the same whatever that is.

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://www.makotoautotrends.com/store-detail.asp?sMaker=3&sModel=&maker=BMW&sku=MAT-UNI-OTT-7XIN-DICL-RO2B-CV12

If you read my other post below, it will speak for itslef, thanks, i already know the differences between a wide band 02 sensor and a common 02 sensor.

Unfortunately, my winter beater (1985 4runner)dont runs as factory with a wide band 02 senror, not even my 2002 (of course), even if it have a programmable fuel injection system. It is already something that both vehicles got one...remember how many cars were having a 02 sensor back in 1985??

Only very few programmable injections systems works with wide band lambada, they are too expensive anyways, as does the sensor too. Even few newer cars uses a wide band lambada sensor. Honda does and few others japaneese by my knowledge. I was just looking for the thread of a 02 sensor, no matter the type it is, as i need to do some modifications to put in a 3 wire type to my 4 runner, connected to a homemade a/f meter, maybe the only a/f meter on the planet that dont uses a lm3914 (i use pic16f819 with a/d and 14leds)

Pat