• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now the little lady has a 2002 too...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2437821957

Okay, so I'm officially addicted. I just won an eBay auction for a '74 automatic for my fiancee. Must ... stop ... buying ... 2002s ...

Let's hope this one makes it more than 150 miles before blowing up. I plan on driving down from Seattle to SF this weekend to get her. Jessica will drive her back and I'll follow with the sag wagon (my WRX) and the tow hookup Russell lent me. Worst case scenario is that she breaks down and I just hook her up and pull her the rest of the way with the WRX.

Guest Anonymous

hehe, yeah I know what you mean... Wife has one 14 year old has one 11 year old has one 8 year old has one and I have 3. I need to stop, is there a 12 step program?

Guest Anonymous

a automatic you need to disconect the drive shaft, or my favorite disconect the half shafts from the stub axle and tie them up with a good old coat hangers. I hope you don't need to though.....Marty

Guest Anonymous

Yeah Russell, I got the Yakima one home just fine. Towed like a breeze. I was going to return the towing setup to you when I came across the Automatic that Jessica wanted on eBay. Since we're going to drive down to SF to pick that up I am going to bring the tow setup as insurance. Hopefully won't need to use it but it will save my ass if I do.

Thanks again Russell. I'll be sure to bring the two by next week and return your stuff. Well, that is if I get the Yakima '02's head gasket and water pump fixed in time...